Government House - video presentation Download the video clip here
Windows Media Format (wmv) 10.3 mb
Applying for a vacancy in the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
If applying by email, please complete the applicant declaration and EEO forms (link below) and send them with your curriculum vitae and application letter to email@example.com with the vacancy reference number in the subject line.
If applying by post, please complete and sign the applicant declaration and EEO forms and send them with your curriculum vitae and application letter to:
Central Agencies Shared Services
PO Box 3724
Tel: (04) 890 7417
Fax: (04) 917 6978
Applications from Recruitment Agencies
Generally, DPMC are happy to receive applicants via recruitment agencies, on the following basis:-
- That the CV submitted is the candidate's own, it must not be re-formatted.
- That a completed Application Form is submitted with the candidate's CV.
- Any other supporting documentation is also provided at the time of the application.
- Full details of your terms and conditions of business is provided at that time, provided that the recruitment fee does not exceed 12.5% (plus GST) of total salary.
- Agency candidates will not receive any preferential treatment – candidates will be short-listed alongside all other applicants after the closing date.
- DPMC may, if the Manager wishes, conduct its own reference checks
Managers may decide not to accept applications from agencies for some vacancies. Please establish this with the HR team for each vacancy, before submitting applications.
Agencies are not permitted to place adverts for DPMC roles without permission. Should an agency wish to place an advert, at their own cost, for a DPMC role, the wording must be approved by the HR team before placements are made.
The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet is an equal opportunities employer.