Our business groups
DPMC's seven business groups have their own identities and expertise, brought together by our unique position at the centre of New Zealand's system of democratic government.
The seven business groups are:
- Cabinet Office
- Government House
- Policy Advisory Group (PAG)
- Security and Intelligence Group (SIG)
- Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management (MCDEM)
- Office of the Chief Executive (OCE)
- Greater Christchurch Group (GCG).
For a detailed overview please see Units within DPMC.
- The New Zealand Royal Honours system
- The Policy Project
- Greater Christchurch recovery and regeneration
- National security and intelligence
- Special programmes