Andrew Kibblewhite, Chief Executive of DPMC, is Head of the Policy Profession. As the Head of the Policy Profession, Andrew is responsible for improving the policy system – that is, the capabilities, systems, processes and standards. (Responsibility for the provision of specific policy advice remains with relevant government departments and chief executives).
This role is supported by the Policy Project team. Deputy chief executives with policy responsibilities from across government – the Tier 2 Policy Leaders Network - are also key partners, as are Policy Capability leads nominated by each agency.
Speeches from the Head of the Policy Profession
- In Pursuit of Better Stewardship (PDF 180 KB), Improving Intergenerational Governance Symposium, 23 March 2017
- People-centred policy (PDF 156 KB), GEN Conference, 6 December 2016
- Launch of the Policy Project Frameworks (PDF 356 KB), 23 August 2016
- Mastering the art of free and frank advice (PDF 372 KB), Government Legal Network, 19 August 2016
- Mastering the art of free and frank advice (PDF 397 KB), IPANZ, 17 August 2016
- Policy Ecosystem (PDF 452 KB), Victoria University, School of Government, 23 February 2016
- Free, Frank and other F-words (PDF 279 KB), IPANZ, 12 August 2015
- Great policy – responsive today (PDF 392 KB), shaping tomorrow, IPANZ, 26 May 2015
- International Year of Evaluation launch (PDF 352 KB), 18 March 2015