- Information on the composition of the current ministry and the scope of ministerial portfolios can be found on the Cabinet Office section of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet's website, dpmc.govt.nz/our-business-units/cabinet-office. Documents include:
- Information on appropriations and Votes is available on the Treasury website, treasury.govt.nz.
- Information about the Register of Pecuniary and Other Specified Interests of Members of Parliament is available on the Parliament website, parliament.nz.
- The Standing Orders of the House of Representatives are available on the Parliament website, parliament.nz.
- The Guidelines for Government Advertising are available on the website of the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, dpmc.govt.nz.
- Guidance about overseas travel is set out in the CabGuide, dpmc.govt.nz/publications/cabguide.
The guidance listed here was current at the time of going to press. For updates, see the online version of this manual at dpmc.govt.nz/cabinet-manual.