- Information on Cabinet and Cabinet committee processes is set out in the CabGuide, dpmc.govt.nz/publications/cabguide.
- Information on standards of integrity and conduct, political neutrality, briefings for incoming Ministers, contact between public servants and political parties, working with select committees, pre-election guidance, and board appointment and induction guidelines can be found on the Public Service Commission website, publicservice.govt.nz.
- Practical guidance about free and frank advice can be found on the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet website, dpmc.govt.nz/our-programmes/policy-project/policy-advice-themes/free-and-frank-advice.
- Further advice on the public service principles of political neutrality, free and frank advice, merit-based appointments, open government, and stewardship can also be found on the Public Service Commission website, publicservice.govt.nz.
- The fees framework for members of statutory and other bodies appointed by the Crown is contained in Cabinet Office circular CO (22) 2 Revised Fees Framework for members appointed to bodies in which the Crown has an interest, and can be found on the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet's website, dpmc.govt.nz/publications/cabinet-office-circulars-and-notices.
- Guidance on accountability documents is available on the Treasury's website, treasury.govt.nz/information-and-services/state-sector-leadership/guidance.
- Information on Ministers' relationships with Crown entities can be found in Guide for Ministers: Statutory Crown entities, and other resources published by the Public Service Commission, available at publicservice.govt.nz.
- The Office of the Auditor-General's publication Managing Conflicts of Interest: A guide for the public sector (2020) can be found on the website of the Controller and Auditor-General, oag.parliament.nz.
- A guide for officials advising select committees, Working with Select Committees, is available on the Parliament website, parliament.nz.
The guidance listed here was current at the time of going to press. For updates, see the online version of this manual at dpmc.govt.nz/cabinet-manual.