If you require an accessible version please contact [email protected] and cite Christchurch Call Research Partnership (SWC-22-SUB-0164 refers) as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of the Prime Minister, Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern:
Christchurch Call Research Partnership
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Christchurch Call Research Partnership (SWC-22-SUB-0164 refers)
- Title of minute: Christchurch Call Research Partnership (SWC-22-MIN-0164 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Social Wellbeing Committee: Period Ended 16 September 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0388 refers)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for with holding it.
Key to redaction code:
- Section 6(a), to protect the security or defence of New Zealand or the international relations of the Government of New Zealand; and
- Section 9(2)(j), to enable negotiations to be carried on without prejudice or disadvantage.