If you require an accessible version please contact [email protected] and cite "Proactive Release: COVID-19 Measures for Summer (SWC-22-SUB-0240)" as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of the Minister of Health, Hon Dr Ayesha Verrall:
COVID-19 Measures for Summer
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: COVID-19: Measures for Summer (SWC-22-SUB-0240 refers)
- Title of paper: Regulatory Impact Statement: Proposed amendment to Self-Isolation Requirements Order 2022
- Title of paper: COVID-19 Public Health Risk Assessment – 22 November 2022
- Title of minute: COVID-19 Measures for Summer (SWC-22-MIN-0240 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Social Wellbeing Committee: Period Ended 9 December 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0581)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials;
- Section 9(2)(g)(i), to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinion; and
- section 9(2)(h), to maintain legal professional privilege.