The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of Hon Ginny Andersen, Minister for the Digital Economy and Communications.
Proactive Release: Cyber Security Advisory Committee (CSAC) documents
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: New Zealand Cabinet Cyber Security Advisory Committee Report back on Workstreams 1/2/3
- Title of paper: Proposal on Cyber Security Single Front Door
- Title of paper: Briefing: Reflections on CSAC Advice and Next Steps
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- section 9(2)(ba)(i), to protect the supply of similar information in the future
- section 9(2)(g)(ii), to prevent improper pressure or harassment
- section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials
- section 18(d), that the information requested is or will soon be publicly available
If you require an accessible version please contact [email protected] and cite "Cyber Security Advisory Committee (CSAC) documents" as a reference.