The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the
Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of the Lead Coordination Minister for the
Government's Response to the RCOI's Report into the Terrorist Attack on the Christchurch
Mosques, Hon Andrew Little:
- Report Back Cabinet Paper and Work Programme
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Establishing a longer-term work programme to respond to ko tō tātou kāinga tēnei: the report of the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the terrorist attack on Christchurch masjidain (SWC-21-SUB-0188 refers)
- Title of minute: Establishing a longer-term work programme to respond to ko tō tātou kāinga tēnei: the report of the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the terrorist attack on Christchurch masjidain (SWC-21-MIN-0188 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Social Wellbeing Committee: Period Ended 26 November 2021 (CAB-21-MIN-0503 refers)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- 9(2)(f)(iv): to protect the confidentiality of advice tendered by Ministers of the Crown and officials; and
- 9(2)(g)(i) protect the free and frank expression of opinions by or between or to Ministers.
Further information on the progress of work on each of the Royal Commission of Inquiry’s recommendations is in the Public Progress Tracker available on the DPMC website.