Accessible HTML version
If you require an HTML version of any of these documents please contact [email protected] and cite the reference code.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of Hon Andrew Little, Minister of Health:
Health and Disability System Reform Briefings February – June 2022
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Policy Decisions for Pae Ora Bill Departmental Report: Talking Points
- Title of paper: Health Reforms: Quality Functions in the Future System
- Title of paper: Progress on Health System Functions Transfer
- Title of paper: Health Reforms: Policy Critical Path to Day 1
- Title of paper: Health Reforms: Key Policy Decisions and Delegation
- Title of paper: Implementing the Intervention Framework for the Reformed Health System
- Title of paper: Health Research in the Future System
- Title of paper: Progress Update on Public Health Transformation Programme
- Title of paper: Pae Ora Legislation Committee Report
- Title of paper: Supplementary Order Paper for Pae Ora (Healthy Futures) Bill
- Title of paper: Update on the Transfer of Functions from Ministry of Health to New Entities
- Title of paper: Appendices to the Interim Government Policy Statement
- Title of paper: Health Reforms: Role of Localities in the Reformed System
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- Section 9(2)(a), to protect the privacy of individuals;
- Section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials;
- Section 9(2)(g)(i), to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinion; and
- Section 9(2)(h), to maintain legal professional privilege.