The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of the Deputy Prime Minister, Hon Grant Robertson:
- Implementation Unit Proposed Projects, operating model and work programme
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Implementation Unit: proposed operating model and work programme (CBC-21-SUB-0071 refers)
- Title of minute: Implementation Unit: Operating Model and Work Programme (CBC-21-MIN-0071 refers)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Business Committee: Period Ended 27 August 2021 (CAB-21-MIN-0338 refers)
- Title of minute: Implementation Unit: Operating Model and Work Programme (CAB-21-MIN-0338.01 refers)
The attachments to one paper were both proactively released in October 2021 (including the Unit’s first report (found here Implementation Unit: Mid-term Review of the 2019 Mental Health Package) and the Commissioning Briefs for its assignments) on DPMC’s website.
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- Section 9(2)(a), to protect the privacy of individuals; and
- Section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials.