If you require an accessible version please contact [email protected] and cite "Proactive Release: Implementation Unit: Work Programme to 30 June 2023 (CPC-22-SUB-0045)" as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of the Minister of Finance, Hon Grant Robertson:
Implementation Unit: Work Programme to 30 June 2023
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Implementation Unit: Work Programme to 30 June 2023
- Title of paper: Appendix A Implementation Readiness Government Investment in Decarbonising Industry (GIDI) Fund
- Title of paper: Appendix B Deep Dive into Mental Health Infrastructure Programme (MHIP)
- Title of paper: Appendix C Stocktake of the Delivery of New Zealand’s International Climate Finance Commitments
- Title of minute: Implementation Unit: Work Programme to 30 June 2023
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Priorities Committee: Period Ended 9 December 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0563 refers)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- Section 9(2)(f)(iv), to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials; and
- Section 9(2)(i), to protect the Crown’s commercial activity.
The Implementation Unit’s work plan was set in December 2022. Since that time the Unit’s assignment to undertake a stocktake of the Three Waters reforms has been placed on hold, and the assignment to assess the readiness of the Income Insurance Scheme will not proceed.