Accessible HTML version
If you require an HTML version please contact [email protected] and cite Rapid Assessment of the Immigration Rebalance Contingency Planning (CPC-22-SUB-0029) as a reference.
The following documents have been proactively released by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), on behalf of the Deputy Prime Minister, Hon Grant Robertson:
Rapid Assessment of the Immigration Rebalance Contingency Planning
The following documents have been included in this release:
- Title of paper: Rapid Assessment of the Immigration Rebalance Contingency Planning (CPC-22-SUB-0029)
- Briefing: Rapid assessment of the Immigration Rebalance.
- Attachment A: INZ – Process of Intervention.
- Attachment B: INZ – Current status across priorities and intervention.
- Title of minute: Rapid Assessment of the Immigration Rebalance Contingency Planning (CPC-22-MIN-0029)
- Title of minute: Report of the Cabinet Priorities Committee: Period Ended 16 September 2022 (CAB-22-MIN-0387)
Some parts of this information release would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant section of the Act that would apply has been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Key to redaction codes:
- 9(2)(a) to protect the privacy of individuals;
- 9(2)(f)(iv) to maintain the confidentiality of advice tendered by or to Ministers and officials;
- 9(2)(g)(i) to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank expression of opinion;