DPMC’s strategic intentions are summarised in our Challenges – the five medium-term strategic priorities that we aim to achieve.
- Challenge One - The public service understands, delivers, and helps shape the Government’s priorities
- Challenge Two - Governance for the 21st century
- Challenge Three - New Zealanders understand and celebrate the institutions and processes that contribute to a strong, shared, sense of identity
- Challenge Four - Increase New Zealand’s resilience through leading and building a risk-based, community-focussed, and integrated national security system
- Challenge Five - Leaving residents and agencies confident in the future of Greater Christchurch.
Our strategic intentions align with the Government’s priorities, which are to:
- build better public services that all New Zealanders can reply on
- build a more competitive and productive economy
- responsibly manage the Government’s finances
- rebuild greater Christchurch.