Email request forms#
Below is a list of the different forms that Ministers’ offices might need to submit to Cabinet Office on their Minister’s behalf. Ministers’ offices should copy the relevant form into an email, fill it out, and then send it to Cabinet Office as soon as practicable.
Follow the below links for more information and copies of the email request forms :
- How to submit a paper directly to Cabinet (without first going through a Cabinet committee)
- How to request an oral item at Cabinet or a Cabinet committee
- How to seek permission to lodge a late Cabinet paper
- Power to Act: how to seek agreement for a Cabinet committee or group of Ministers to act for Cabinet
- How to get a Cabinet-directed report-back extended or cancelled
Lodgement forms for off-CabNet papers#
Cabinet papers not uploaded and lodged in CabNet must be submitted to the Cabinet Office with a completed CAB101 form and CAB100 form.
Refer to this page for more information on Cabinet and committee items not uploaded into CabNet and lodgement steps for highly classified papers for more information.
The CAB101 form [DOC, 18KB] must be attached to the front of all papers that have to be submitted to the Cabinet Office in hard copy
CAB100 consultation form [DOC, 52 KB] must be attached to the back of all Cabinet papers that have to be submitted to the Cabinet Office in hard copy